Simplifying this Site - My separate Gulls Blog

Tuesday, 11th March 2014

Things have been quite quiet here over the past few days with just a few early migrants to report. Chiffchaffs and Wheatear are 'in' now.

I am currently occupied building my new Gulls and Terns blog / website. 

It has some new features including a Comments box, sets of photos that can be enlarged to full-screen size and a reader adjustable 'dynamic' interface should you not like my chosen design!

The project is well underway now, but being a completely new layout, it is very much 'work in progress'. I am working backwards, updating some old gull threads, adding many more photos, and I may change the overall post typeface to Arial.

There are no tern pages as yet. I will get there eventually, and of course continue posting here under the general theme of birds in and around Portland.

No comments: