(Baby) I Don't Care

Sunday, 20th January 2013

I guess I must have O.D'd on the S.A.D. lamp over the past few days. Sitting here at the moment in front of the two large screens trying to get today's blog together; on the right monitor we have 'Mitt' the Merganser and friends... and on the left, playing now full screen and full volume, Wendy James of Transvision Vamp doing her bit for culture. Ok, so this may not be the best birding post ever created, (nor the last, sorry), but do you really want another list of Gbb, Fieldfare, Redwing, Snow Bunting etc?  I know I don't, today... and (Baby) I don't care!


Mental male Mergansers - Portland Harbour - today.


Madness at Portland Castle earlier. Lots of Mergansers were in close and some of the males were displaying. Something in the air?

and while we are on the subject of wildfowl, here he is, our star performer, still at Radipole.
 

'Mitt' the Merganser - Radipole Lake - 20th January 2013


Quack!

No comments: